Exide ® Extreme ™ Cycler 200
With anti-idle laws expanding across the country and the increasing power demands of the truck's standard equipment, along with the accessories that drivers want, you need a battery that can stand up to the test. That's where the Extreme Cycler 200 comes in. With 50% greater cycle life and 3X the vibration protection of conventional batteries, the Extreme Cycler 200 provides extended battery life, keeping you on the road longer. It meets the challenge when it's time to haul - thanks to Exide's patented silver alloy cast positive grids. The double-insulated polyethylene separators with glass mat lining reinforce paste adhesion, providing superior paste retention for longer cycle life. The separators are microporous which allows an efficient discharge and re-charge – plus, the micro-ribbed edges dramatically reduce the possibility of a short circuit.
- 700 CCA for balanced starting power in most applications with longer life
- 200-minute reserve capacity (RC)
- Double insulated glass mat lined separators combine with thick, robust paste to produce 50% greater cycling performance versus standard flooded product.
- Utilizes Exide's patented silver alloy for high heat protection and corrosion resistance.
- Manifold venting includes superior acid and liquid retention rings for reduced corrosion.
- Oversized cast-on straps increase electrical efficiency to assure the maximum cranking amps are available for engine start.
- 24-MONTH FREE REPLACEMENT
- Item Weight - 25 pounds
- Product Dimensions - 13 x 6.8 x 9.3 inches